• Responsible urban living entails starting your day with the holy trinity of resources – Water, Electricity and Gas. • WEGoT has developed a convenient platform that integrates all 3 resources and helps each household measure, manage and conserve these critical resources from their fingertips. • WEGoT’s Smart Water Meters help you manage water consumption and quality with utmost ease, in real-time. • WEGoT’s innovative solution for real-time water management puts the control back in your hands by providing a bird’s eye view of the entire water delivery system from source to usage. Save water through timely action. • WEGoT’s App enables you to effectively monitor, control and modify your water consumption based on usage insights. WEGoT’s simple yet futuristic metering system is for everyone - from single homes to multi-unit apartments and commercial complexes.
• Nimble Vision believes in building a sustainable society. • Nimble Vision’s solutions are helping people in understanding their consumption behavior with massive analytics and actionable insights. • They are into Smart Water & Sewage Management using IoT & AI. Helping B2B & B2C clients with massive analytics on water availability, consumption, leakage and quality. • Their Retrofit solutions making existing infrastructure smart. • The awareness about water usage or wastage is the need of the hour. Ni The platform is helping end customers and vendors by providing suitable analytics and bridging the gap.
• Uravu Labs is developing a solar device to source safe drinking water from the air. • URAVU is on a mission to imagine new ways to make human life sustainable and our communities responsive and resilient. • They believe that 'water' is an industry which is ripe for innovation and needs breakthrough technologies to create a sustainable and better future for everyone. • Uravu have developed a patent pending and award-winning 100% renewable water technology which utilises inexhaustible atmospheric moisture and only renewable energy to produce high quality drinking water. • Scalable to hundreds of thousands of litres per day, our solution can serve industries and communities for their high-quality water needs in a decentralised and carbon neutral manner. • Their solution can deliver strategic outcomes to water focused initiatives and create measurable environmental and social impact. They are truly on a quest to completely rethink how we experience water.
Ekam Eco Solutions is founded in 2013, is a research spin-off of IIT Delhi’s works on Sanitation. • Over five-thousand-man hours of research on Sanitation forms the backbone of this organization. • Ekam is a Sanskrit word meaning Oneness and Interconnectedness. • Ekam’s approach is based on the fundamental principles of Happiness, Simplicity and Positivity. • Ekam focuses on developing sustainable technologies and solutions to conserves water and convert waste into resource using natural means. • The company is best known for its Zerodor waterless urinal technology and CARE Natural Housekeeping & Home Care Solutions.
• This WaterTech social impact startup is working towards democratizing access to reliable and clean drinking water by making it accessible and affordable to all. • The startup leverages technology innovatively to tackle the water challenge. • Their proprietary water ATMs are energy-efficient systems that use solar energy for water purification and vending, have easy-to-use user interfaces and payment mechanisms, IoT-based remote monitoring capabilities built into the cloud platforms (making repairs, upgrades, etc. seamless). These features enable continuous water access even in remote regions with unreliable grids.• Swajal has installed over 400 Water ATMs in railway stations, schools, urban slums, rural areas, bus stations, etc. The startup has currently impacted over 5 lakh people across 17 Indian states by democratizing access to clean drinking water. By encouraging people to bring their own utensils/ bottles to fill water, it has immensely reduced the use of single-use plastics and carbon footprint.• This WaterTech startup has interesting B2G and B2B models that promise great financial and social returns for investors, partners and sponsors.• Apart from onboarding many corporate partners for CSR initiatives and franchise partners, the venture has raised funding of USD 1.2 million so far and is planning to raise USD 5 million in the next 2 years and to impact 20 million people in this same timeframe.
• Founded with a mission of saving water through technology and enabling fair distribution of this scarce resource. • Agua Water Systems are highly intelligent, wireless, one-of-a-kind water management system that allows seamless access to water inlets, outlets and meters. • This Plug and Play system leverages AI to equip users with smart insights on water usage, water levels in different sources and thereby, plan and control their water consumption. • Their solution enables users to save up to 40% water, saving lakhs of rupees spent on water bills by large apartment complexes. • This startup has won many awards and accolades including the SME Excellence Award for Research and Development 2015 from Karnataka Small and Medium Business Owner Association.
• With water continuing to become a scarce commodity, Vassar Labs, a social impact startup, offers Smart Water Management solutions that leverage IoT, AI and ML. • Their solutions provide real-time data and insights from satellites, sensors and models to bring end-to-end visibility to all water assets in a given geography/ location (village/ city/ district/ state) and promote smart decision-making about water consumption. • The founders believe that real-time insights can enable governments at different levels and agencies to predict effectively (floods, droughts, rains, etc.), engage in strategic planning and ensure smarter management of the scarce commodity for the present and future generations. • Vassar Labs is providing solutions to central government agencies and state governments. • It was one of the 10 startups in the Google Launchpad Accelerator programme in 2018.