• Launched in July 2006, Cleartrip India Pvt Ltd. has emerged as India’s fastest-growing online travel technology company.• In April 2021, Flipkart acquired 100% of Cleartrip’s shareholding, and subsequently Adani Enterprises acquired a significant minority stake in Cleartrip in October 2021.• With an aggressive plan to emerge as a leading innovator in the industry, Cleartrip is on its way to building a differentiated value proposition for its customers looking for end-to-end travel solutions. With industry-first offerings such as ‘Cancel, flexibly, and Travel Safe, Cleartrip has a clear vision to disrupt the OTA segment.• Combining intuitive products with a customer-centric approach and a wide selection of flights and hotels, Cleartrip brings a unique selling point to market, offering convenience, choice, competitive prices, and exclusive content to its customers.• They come together each day to fulfill a promise of offering the single most comprehensive travel experience to users, through award-winning Mobile and Desktop solutions.
• Goibibo is India’s leading online travel booking brand providing range of choice for hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travelers. • Goibibo disrupted the travel segment by providing seamless travel experience in 2007 • Goibibo.com is experiencing hyper growth, catalysed by mobile and hotels. Goibibo is no 1 in volume of hotel bookings in India. Source (MorganStanley's report). It is also the most preferred platform for hotel owners across parameters. • Goibibo's core value differentiator is delivery of the fastest and the most trusted user experiences, be it in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement and refund processes. • At Goibibo, the customers enjoy a supremely standardized stay experience at certified hotel properties which are brought to them by Gostay.
• OYO Rooms is a travel startup in Gurgaon, founded by 21-year-old Ritesh Agarwal, and has become very popular recently. • It is the largest hospitality startup from the list of top hospitality startups in India comprising budget hotels • . It is usually one of the first names that pop up in people's minds when they think of travel startups in India. • The startup works in liaison with existing hotels and offers travelers vacant rooms at a cheaper price. • OYO Rooms start at a nominal price of Rs. 999. Besides bulk renting hotels, they have also invested in their own properties as well. Click here to know how exactly OYO Rooms work.
• MakeMyTrip launched its India operations in 2005. With more and more Indians initiating to transact online with IRCTC and new opportunities with the advent of low cost carriers, MakeMyTrip offered travellers the convenience of booking travel online with a few clicks. • MakeMyTrip’s rise has been led by the vision and the spirit of each one of its employees, for whom no idea was too big and no problem too difficult. • MakeMyTrip has proactively diversified its product offering, adding a variety of online and offline products and services. • MakeMyTrip has stayed ahead of the curve by continually evolving its technology to meet the ever-changing demands of the rapidly developing global travel market, steadily establishing itself as India’s leading online travel company. • MakeMyTrip's mission is to provide customers a one-stop-shop for all their travel needs by providing online travel services that include flight tickets, domestic and international holiday packages, hotel reservations, rail and bus tickets.
0124 462 87
• Ithaka was launched as an in-destination experience booking website. • Today Ithaka is a chat-based travel planning app, that covers destinations from Thailand, Bali, Europe, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, and Turkey. • The Ithaka app is available for both Android and iOS. • Ithaka was started by Rahul Singh and Ameya Sahasrabudhe who were friends from IIT Bombay. Both of them loved traveling and the inspiration for starting an online travel business in India came from their own travels. • While trying to sell activities and in-destination experiences to travelers on the ground, the Ithaka team noticed that there are many people who keep asking for travel advice. This made the team come up with the idea of a chat-based travel planning startup.
• Tripoto is a Delhi-based startup founded by Anirudh Gupta and Michael Lyngdoh and one of the best travel startups in India. • It allows users to create itineraries for their future trips that they can also share with other travelers. • We can share their travel experiences, related content and pictures, itineraries, maps, stories, and reviews. • The startup has one of the largest communities of travelers in the world where people get a chance to share their travel experiences, discover unique trips and travel itineraries by other travelers and connect with them around the world through the website. • Tripoto’s aim is to become the largest source of crowd-sourced travel content platforms in the world by enabling users to share their credible travel information.
Are you tired of spending hours writing copy for your website and still not getting the results you want? Let Jaspier AI take the reins and supercharge your online presence! Our cutting-edge AI program uses advanced algorithms to understand your target audience and craft compelling copy that will increase your conversion rates and drive more sales. Don't believe us? Try Jaspier AI for yourself and see the difference it can make. https://jasper.ai/free-trial?fpr=rob33. Best regards, Rob